Keynote Speaker & MC
Sunita has the ability to manage your audience and work with the energy of the room to create the right environment throughout the event
Her work as an MC includes:
– charity events
– multicultural events
– fundraiser events
– corporate events
– business network events
– dance and music events and many more
Contact Sunita about your event and stage requirements.
She doesn't just have incredible intuitive and mediumship skills, she is also a performer and entertainer on stage, which is what captivates audiences... I highly recommend her for your events .." Amy, Event Specialist
People with Disabilities & Special Needs
Sunita has experience in facilitating classes and workshops in the following areas:
- yoga style classes that are modified to work with the disabilities and special needs
- movement classes that are low impact with plenty of stretches and strengthening
- holistic body balance that brings a sense of well being mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- hands on healing and meditation
- healing using colour and mandalas is a creative and intuitive way for people to connect to their emotions and stresses
- fun bollywood and bhangra dance classes geared to giving you an upbeat cultural experience
By using unconscious programming techniques, Sunita uses her intuitive and coaching skills to help facilitate your shifts that can help you:
- manage your pain
- manage your emotions
- alleviate stress and anxiety
- problem solve
- express yourself verbally and non-verbally
- improve your physical, mental and emotional well being
A supportive and nurturing environment is created for this work and Sunita can provide a combination of activities that will help clients grow and build resilience, confidence and independent skills.
All classes are designed around the individual disabilities and support workers are encouraged to join in if required. Sunita will provide feedback where relevant too.
Sunita can host ongoing classes or workshops for organisations, families or support workers need something with a more holistic and effective feel. These can be in a group or for individuals.
Contact Sunita to find out how she can work with you or your clients.
Dance Classes and Workshops
Sunita runs dance classes and workshops for children and adults of all ages and abilities.
This is a great way to bring fun and joy into your day. They high of bollywood and bhangra is suitable for any age and she has worked with:
- children kindy age to teens
- people with disabilities
Whether it’s a fun activity at an events here are some of what she has facilitated:
- multicultural shows and festivals
- teaching from stage
- primary and high schools
- daycare centres
- corporate and community events.
You can book her to run a class at your event or for your group or for more information email her.
Yoga, Healing, Balance and Meditation Classes
Sunita has worked with many individuals and helped with:
- stress and anxiety
- techniques for
- sickness and physical illnesses
- assisting with pain and injuries in the body
Feel free to contact Sunita for guidance regarding the area you are seeking help with.